DIY nail design beauty blog.
Tuesday, September 13, 2011
I wanted something girly. Here it is!
You will need:
1. Start with a pale blue base colour (or any other colour you'd like).
2. Dot the nail with small black dots. Try and make them even and aligned.
3. Make a bow at the bottom of the nail. I kept to the dotting tool with this one.
4. With the same base colour, dot over the bow.
5. Add a clear gem to the middle of the dot. Continue with this theme for your other nails. Don't forget to top coat to seal it in!
Hope you liked this. Keeping this blog updated is harder than I thought! I need to clear up my schedule!
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest