- Jordana in Black
- Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Blue Me Away!
- Jordana in Lemon Tropic
- Wet n Wild Mega Last in Soul Mate
- Wet n Wild Wild Shine in Sapphire Blue
- Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Strobe Light
- Seche Vite Top Coat
- Makeup sponge (or any dense sponge)
You should wait for the black to dry before proceeding with sponging. Also, I used the same sponge for all the colours. I'm not sure if that makes a difference but the colours seem to blend better. And finally, you can also create larger stars by using a dotting tool and white polish. Just dot on a few random large stars.
It's a tough one to remove from your nails but at least it looks good while it's on =P
Hope you liked this one!