Monday, December 19, 2011

Ice Tips

Sorry!!  It would take forever to explain why I've been away for so long.
Simply, I've been busy.

Here's a quick tutorial on this simple yet flashy look for this cold weather.


You will need:
  • Le Chat Ultra Bond BaseCoat
  • Essie in Cocktail Bling
  • Sally Hansen Crackle Overcoat in Fractured Foil
  • Silver glitter polish
  • Le Chat Ultra Fast Dry TopCoat
Let's get started!

1.  Paint your base coat and then Cocktail Bling.  The best way I can describe this colour is that it's a pale greyish blue.

2.  Thinly apply Fractured Foil to about half of the nail.  Don't worry about it being evenly divided.

3.  Paint some glitter over the whole nail but concentrating on the silver tips.  Add a top coat.




I have a week off work so hopefully I can squeeze in some more tutorials before I get back to work.
Hope everyone has a Happy Holiday =)

- SheNailedMe

No comments:

Post a Comment