Here's another simple tutorial (if you have a steady hand).
You will need:
- Le Chat Ultra Bond BaseCoat
- Wet n' Wild French White Creme
- OPI Bullish on OPI
- Glittery polish (optional)
- Le Chat Ultra Fast Dry TopCoat
- Contact lens case
It's gonna get sweet =)
2. Paint a curved line from the center to the side. Then from the same point in the center, draw another curved line but ending it at a different point next the the first line.
3. Colour it in! You should have something like this.
As you can see, I also did some stripes instead of making all my nails peppermint swirls.
Hope you can have fun with this too!
I need a better camera =.=