Saturday, June 18, 2011

Beauty Survey #1

Thought this would be fun.  I'm sure this will be 1 of many surveys I'll fill out. =)

My Foundation:
Missha M Perfect BB Cream

My Mascara:
Currently using Covergirl Lash Blast Fusion (it’s ok, works the same as the regular one)

My Blush:
Everyday Minerals in Snuggle

My Eye Shadow:
Don’t usually wear any but I often reach for this peachy/pink pearly shadow from Shisheido (PK107?) from Japan. My perfect all over lid colour.

My Day Cream:
Garnier Moisture Rescue with SPF 15 (changes every time a bottle is finished)

My Lipstick:
I’m reaching for Revlon ColorBurst in Blush and Mac’s Hug Me lately (everyday lipstick colours)

My Beauty Product Brand:
I don't have one I stick to.

My Essential Beauty Product:
Face cleanser (because I get so oily!!).  My favourite is Laneige's Multi Cleanser.

My Favorite Makeup Product:
bb cream (does wonders for my skin)

My Perfume:
Versace Bright Crystal (on girly days) and True Religion for women (everything else)

My Nails:
Believe it or not, I like painting my nails plain with no designs! My 2 favourite polishes are China Glaze's For Audrey and Rimmel Lasting Finish Pro in Steel Grey.

My Feet & My Hands:
I love wearing cocktail rings =).  I have to have hand moisturizer!  Currently using Fruits & Passion's Cranberry Love

Three Products to bring on a deserted island:
Sunscreen, soap, toothpaste/mouth rinse

Woman I admire for beauty:
Natalie Portman (always look so naturally pretty)

My Ultimate Dream:
To rule the world. =P

How Do I Define Womanhood:
Flaunting it, working for it, and loving it.


<3,
SheNailedMe

No comments:

Post a Comment