Thursday, June 23, 2011

Tickle Me Elmo

You must have grown up watching at least 1 episode of sesame street.  My favourite was Elmo and Big Bird.  I thought I'd go with Elmo this time.  I wanted to wear red =)


You will need:
  • Wet n Wild Wild Shine in Red Red
  • Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in White on
  • Jordana in Black
  • Joe in Crush
  • Seche Vite Top Coat (Finally got another bottle)

1. Paint a semi circle on the tip of your thumb.

2.  Dot on 2 white dots for the eyes.  Keep them close together.

3.  Paint on the smile with black.  Don't forget to dot his eyes!

4.  Of course, finish with the orange nose and a top coat.




Hope you like this one.  I haven't had much time to do my nails lately.  When I do have time, I can't make them too over the top.  Anyway, I'll try to keep doing at least 1 design a week.  Hope everyone is having a wonderful start to summer!!

- SheNailedMe

1 comment:

  1. i like this my son is having an elmo themed bday & since i love elmo i was thinking of me & my son both wearing elmo shirts & this nail look would be awesome to go along with it

    ReplyDelete