Saturday, May 28, 2011

Hot Pink Lightening

This one kind of reminds me of Pink Ranger.  It's a simple design using tape again.

I've been so busy lately, I haven't had the time to do much with nails.  But here's a quick and easy one until I find time to do some more.

You will need:
  • NYC Greenwich Village
  • Color Club Smoke and Mirrors (matte)
  • Tape & Scissors




1.  I started with a metallic silver base.

2.  Cut out triangular shaped pieces of tape.  When the polish is dry, tape off the tip of your nail in a way that looks like a lightening bolt.  I did it on a diagonal. (Again, stick the tape on your arm before you tape it to your polish to prevent it from pulling off the polish.)

3. Paint over with a bright hot pink (or any colour you'd like).  The tape will give you a clean line underneath.

4.  Peel off the tape and you'll find a surprise =)



I like wearing this look with black usually (instead of the hot pink).  I felt like I should wear a bright colour so I chose hot pink.  I'm going to bed.  Got a race tomorrow ;)

- SheNailedMe

No comments:

Post a Comment