This is a design where you drag a pin over wet nail polish on your nails. You have to work fast before it dries but it gives a really cool effect. You can doing different designs with this technique but I'll show you how to make "bursts". Hope you like it!
You will need:
Color Club Smoke & Mirrors
Rimmel Top Coat
1. Start with a black base. Remember you have to work fast!
2. While the black is still wet, put 3 dabs of silver polish on the nail.
3. Then dab with black on top of the silver.
4. While it's still wet, drag a pin from one end to the other in different directions. You should get something that looks like the picture above.
5. Add a few small dots around the silver burst.
6. Drag a few of the spots with a pin towards the burst. Top coat the whole thing!
I suggest working on each nail one at a time. Here's the final look: