DIY nail design beauty blog.
Monday, March 14, 2011
The rain in Vancouver doesn't have to be gloomy. I got my inspiration this week from the weather we have been having.
You will need:
OPI Brand New Skates (sheer shimmery grey polish)
Jordana Crystal Glitter (clear glitter polish)
Rimmel Grey Matter (creamy grey polish)
Let's get started!
1. Paint layers onto your nail getting closer to the tip each time.
2. Paint a layer of clear glitter over top. You can add a top coat and leave the design as is or continue to the next step.
3. Put a creamy grey into a contacts container for dipping.
4. Dip the paper clip into the creamy grey polish and dot 5 dots in a circle.
5. Let the creamy grey dry until it is tacky. With the paper clip, drag a dot in towards the center of the circle creating a dip. Do this with all 5 dots.
6. It should look like a flower in the end.
7. Add a little gem in the center of your flower and you're done!
Rainy days aren't so bad =)
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
March 14, 2011 at 9:34 PM
cant wait to try this tutorial on my nails =p
Post Comments (Atom)