Thursday, March 17, 2011

Tiffany's Manicure

My playlist on my iTunes is on random.  It played Breakfast at Tiffany's and I thought, I had to do it.  I bought a Tiffany's inspired colour a while ago and usually wear it on it's own.  Let's do something more fancy.


What you will need:
  • China Glaze For Audrey (creamy "Tiffany's" colour)
  • Rimmel Nail Tip Whitener (creamy white)
  • Rimmel Super Wear Top Coat
  • Thin paintbrush
  • Manicure aid stickers
  • Clear decorative beads or gems (I got mine from the dollar store)
  • 60 mins



And I said, "What about breakfast at Tiffany's??"


1. You can paint a base coat if you'd like.  Use tape or a manicure aid sticker to help guide you in painting the tips. My manicure aid stickers are from Sally Hansen bought at Walmart.

2. Paint the tips a Tiffany's colour. Don't worry about getting it on the guides, it's suppose to help you.

3.  Now paint diagonal lines with white polish and a thin paintbrush.  The thinner the better.  A steady resting hand is the trick.

4.  Remove the tape and it should look something like this.  You can leave it like this and add a top coat.  Or you can get fancy!!

4.  Paint over the entire nail with a top coat.  Use a thin paintbrush/toothpick/paperclip to attach small decorative beads on the border and other areas while it's still tacky.  Paint over the entire nail again with a top coat to seal it.

5.  You can change up the decorative beads on different nails too!  You don't have to follow my instructions exactly.  I made a booboo on my ring and pinky finger.  Mistakes happen =P




She said, "I think I remember the film, And as I recall, I think, we both kinda liked it."
And I said, "Well, that's one thing we've got."


Good luck! =)

- SheNailedMe

No comments:

Post a Comment