Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Canuckle head!

It's true.  Canadians like their hockey.  The Vancouver Canucks have been doing great.  Although we lost last night, I have faith we will beat Chicago.  I'm gonna support our team one finger at a time =P


You will need:
  • Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear White On (white)
  • Wet n Wild Wild Shine Sapphire Blue (navy blue)
  • Joe Jade (green)
  • Kiss Nail Art Paint Silver Glitter

 1.  Paint 'em white!


 2. Start painting that logo with a fine paint brush and blue.  I was looking at the logo on google images for reference.  I suggest outlining the image first and then filling it in.

3.  You should end up with something like this.  I outlined it with some silver to bring it all together.

4.  The next 2 fingers are just lines of blue and green like the jerseys.

5.  Paint the other logo.  This one is pretty straight forward.  Just a bunch of rectangles.  I thought I took pictures of painting it but it's not in my memory card =S

6.  The pinky and you're done!



Go Canucks Go!  Game on =)

- SheNailedMe

4 comments:

  1. Awesome Bonnie! You should try getting it featured on the Canucks site.

    How does Joe Fresh polish wear? I only have OPI/China Glaze (which I havent even used) but is it more about the quality of the top coat or the actual polish?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's hard to say because dragon boating makes all polish chip...

    I think if you have a good base coat and a good top coat, whatever is in between shouldn't matter as much? Like a sandwich!

    But I find that quality nail polish goes on better and is easier to work with. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So would you say Joe Fresh polish goes on well? I remember using ELF and that was pretty terrible... didn't go on consistently at all ><

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think Joe is better than the cheaper ones (wet n wild, NYC... etc). I only need 2 coats and it hasn't gone all clumpy on me yet =)

    ReplyDelete