Sunday, April 10, 2011

Gimme Cupcakes!

Mmm cupcakes.  Been craving this sweet treat lately.  Until this craving is satisfied, I'll just paint some on my nails. =P


You will need:
  • Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Tea Rose (light pink)
  • NYC in a New York Color Minute Greenwich Village (hot pink)
  • Rimmel Nail Tip Whitener (white)
  • Joe Jade (green)
  • Rimmel Xtreme Wear Blue Me Away (blue)
  • Wet n' Wild Red Red (red)
  • Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Mellow Yellow (yellow)
  • Rimmel Super Wear Top Coat
  • Paper clip
  • Thin Paintbrush
  • 40 mins
 1.  Paint a light pink base.

2.  Make vertical lines with a thin painbrush and hot pink.  You don't have to go all the way to the tip since the icing goes there.

3.  Paint 3 curves above the vertical lines with white.

4. Paint the rest of it.

5.  Dot on sprinkles!

6.  Top coat and done!


This was a quick one really.  I decided to only do it to two of my fingers.  I actually really like this one: http://www.allthingscupcake.com/2010/11/24/cupcake-nail-art/

I think my next nail blog will come much later.  I've got one heck of a week ahead of me.

Ahh I really want cupcakes!  Have fun ^^

- SheNailedMe

No comments:

Post a Comment